Thursday, September 9, 2010

Inicio



Listening to this song will create added reading pleasure, I guarantee it.

¡Saludos desde México! Telling stories has never been my strength. I’d rather receive them. However, part of my mission this year is to build cross-cultural understanding. That will mean sharing with the Mexican people stories about my experiences living in the United States and sharing with all of you stories of my experiences living in this country. I am honored to have such an opportunity. So I invite you to journey with me in Mexico as I learn, marvel, puzzle, muse, and celebrate my way through this coming year. ¡Ándale pues!

3 comments:

  1. Love the song, hermanita. ¡Gracias por darmelo¡ (Does that make sense?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the premise of your blog. I look forward to receiving your crosscultural posts (we don't have to call them stories, if that helps . . . ) and learning something of what you are experiencing. Sending love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yo lou! hope you're well and that you had a great weekend!!! look forward to reading up on your bloggy blog blog :) riley

    ReplyDelete